Netmore Group launches global M2M SIM cards for IoT devices
Netmore Group launches dedicated global M2M SIM cards for the European market, thereby strengthening its position as an IoT operator. The affordable price plans are a result of high-quality roaming agreements in 192 countries and across 728 different networks.
To meet the demand for dedicated mobile subscriptions for IoT devices, Netmore Group is now launching two new products: Netmore M2M Europe+ and Netmore M2M Flex. This makes it possible for big and small IoT companies to acquire an affordable and reliable global connection for their devices.
As a result of global roaming agreements combined with long expertise within coverage and connectivity, the new products are now ready to be delivered and shipped across Europe.
The goal is to become the number one connectivity provider for IoT companies with local or global ambitions.
Netmore M2M SIM card advantages:
- Low monthly fee, data and SMS included, no binding.
- Billing activated on usage.
- Global, European and local coverage. Roaming in 192 countries and across 728 networks.
- SIM cards in all form factors (1FF, 2FF, 3FF, 4FF).
- M2M platform with upcoming API functionality.
Read more: https://www.netmorem2m.com
“Our price plans are carefully crafted to help IoT companies with both scalability and connectivity. Our mission is to deliver a safe and robust connection which enables for us to grow together with our customers. We also offer coverage expertise, meaning that we can deliver IoT connectivity in places where it’s normally difficult.
This strengthens our position as an IoT operator and opens up for the coming enormous global growth within IoT connectivity.”
– Erik Hallberg, CEO Netmore Group
The cellular M2M connectivity market:
- Cellular M2M market is projected to reach USD 42 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 29% from 2017 to 2025.
- Number of IoT devices connected through cellular technique is expected to grow from 1 to 4 billion units between 2018 and 2024.
- Total number of IoT connections is 2024 expected to reach 22,3 billion.
Sources: GSMA Intelligence, Ericson Mobility Report, Kenneth Research
For more information, please contact:
Tel: +46 70-080 88 25
Netmore Group AB (publ)
113 31 Stockholm, Sweden